Centre for Local GOVERNANCE ADVOCACY

  • (+233) (0) 303 937 222
    (+233) (0) 54 406 0160

Volta

AFADZATO-SOUTH

DISTRICT PROFILE
The official name of the district is Afadzato South District Assembly with its capital located at Ve-Golokuati.The District was carved out of Hohoe Municipality in 2012. It was established by Legislative Instrument 2079 and inaugurated on 28th June, 2012.

POPULATION
The population of the District per the 2010 Population and Housing Census is 95,030 with the males 46,272 constituting 48.7 percent whilst female 48,758 form the remaining 51.3 percent. The population of the District constitutes 4.5 percent of the regional population. The district has more of its people in the rural areas (81.3%) compared to those in the urban areas (18.7%).

2015 REVENUE - 3069909.4

2016 REVENUE - 4008567.72

2016 EXPENDITURE - 4685069.93


D.C.E - Hon. Wisdom Semanu Seneadza

                          
                             source:www.mofep.gov.gh/publications/composite-budget-2016

Other Related Links

Other Related Links